Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sometimes I do still wonder, does getting excellent results and high salary really makes you happy? I'm not trying to brag about my results whatsoever. But I'm one of the good scorers when it comes to education. But I've never feel the joy in studying. I feel so tired to study. All I want is to have a simple and happy life, to do what I really want  to do. Yes, I do have ambitions, but what if my dream really comes true. Do I still have plenty of time to do what I enjoy and appreciate life and spend time with the people dear to me? Sometimes I feel like giving up to further studies and just want to enjoy and cherish the beautiful moments God has put into my life. I'm not trying to be pessimistic here but yeah life still goes on haha. Just trying to remind myself that even if no one appreciate me and loves me, I still have God. Couldn't imagine what life would be with my heavenly Father. Throughout the years, no obstacles have ever left me. But I thank God for putting all these in my life as a life lesson and to improve myself. Again, does good results really bring bright future? It depends. People don't judge you based on your results, but on your personality and attitude. having excellent results doesn't bring you anywhere. but this is the biggest misconception in the society, parents pressurizing their child to score well or even perfect and peers who compete against each other with their results. but what's the point? these aren't the most important thing. But even though I have to face all these, it seems like a big challenge and huge rewards are waiting for me at the end of the tunnel so don't ever give up. Appreciate life before you regret.

p.s. happy independence day to sarawak. Sarawak for Sarawakians!

No comments: